Saturday 1 March 2014

Weekend treats

Today has been a good day to say the least. I have been super busy this week and ever since I last posted on the blog, its been hectic :D I now have a job in the lovely White Stuff in Cardiff, which has been lots of fun, so today I saw my cousin and auntie for a catch up and a hot chocolate and I went into White Stuff to pick my new uniform.

Also this afternoon I went shopping and bought a few treats to celebrate a successful and pretty stressful week but also to celebrate my lovely friend Catrin getting her job back in Lush Cosmetics, she's fab at it! :D its also St.Davids day and we celebrated with Cawl (Welsh Soup) and Daffodils <3 


So I was a bit cheeky today and had a bit of a spend, me and Catrin went into Gilly Hicks as its closing down in April :( this makes me sad as the underwear in there is fabulous. So we had a rummage and I found some cute pants in some lovely pastel colours. They are now only £1.99 each and they are normally £9 or £10 each, an amazing bargain. Thank you very much :D 



I also bought some Liz Earle. My mum first introduced me to this about 4 or 5 years ago and I just used it when she bought it not really thinking about it but now I've tried other products I keep going back to this as its just so amazing for my skin. Its light and actually feels like its doing good, I use the cleanse and polish hot cloth cleanser to remove my make-up and the skin tonic to brighten and take away any excess oil or dirt. Im not one for spending loads on beauty products but I don't mind splashing out on this stuff. 

Cleanse and Polish - £13.25
Skin Tonic -£13.25

Dydd Gŵyl Dewi hapus





No comments:

Post a Comment