Monday 25 March 2013

BB Seaweed

Hey again, just a quick one from me before bed.
Im not normally the type of person to spend a lot of money on beauty products BUT I must say that living in Cardiff has opened my eyes to more possibilities.

This is a fresh face mask from lush. This one is called BB Seaweed and at £5.95 a pop not so cheap but completely worth it. It makes my skin feel amazing, this particular one is for combination skin, I would also recommend Love Lettuce and Catastrophe Cosmetic as they are soooooo scrummy.



I also really love the packaging of these cute little pots.
Tip: I froze this particular one (fresh face mask) and its completely fine, so if you have too much freeze it. Also if you collect 5 pots of these then you get a free face mask. Can't go wrong there. Lush you are the greatest.

Lily <3

No comments:

Post a Comment