Tuesday 26 March 2013

Spring blues :(

Hey guys, well isn't the weather great! Not.
Its spring the weather is supposed to be improving, but the snow in some parts of the UK is ridiculous.

So as a sort of S/S cheer-up attempt I thought I would show you a few of my favourite bits and bobs at the moment. 
The sunglasses are from Topshop last season at £16.00, the one day we had sun a few weeks ago I got them out (even though it was still bitterly cold)
My Wreck this journal is from Urban Outfitters at £8.00, I had it as a christmas present and cant wait to get my teeth into being creative over the summer! I shall be posting at later dates completed pages for you to take a peep at.
This months VOGUE, the first one i have a chance to read in a while. Even though there are a tone of adverts I still love it and always will. Its so chic :P



Some things that caught my eye.

 
Interesting typography and simple advertising does the trick :) Normally I just tend to look at the pictures and wish I had everything in them. Simple simple simple is my fav. 



When I went to New York I had the chance to go to Bloomingdale's. It was amazing and I couldn't leave without buying something from the 'Little Brown' range. So I treated myself to a make up bag.
This was $12.00 :)

MAC!!!
Another purchase from New York was this Mac lipstick, I absolutely loved the guy that served me he was very bubbly and suggested I try this purple colour. It goes with my skin colour perfectly and as I have quite full lips makes a statement without going over board. 
This was $16.00 so a little cheaper over in the U.S

Lily <3

No comments:

Post a Comment