Saturday 30 March 2013

Go out for a walk, come back with inspiration and a dead camera battery!

Hey Guys, 
I said I would try post everyday but LIFE always gets in the way.
Its been nice catching up with everyone back in Pembs.

SO today was really sunny, i decided to go for a walk to clear my head and find some possible locations for my photo shoot when I have finished creating my brand.
I ventured out in my red aztec leggings, docs (which I live in) and big green parker (which I also live in). I walked down to Doc Yard and around to the stoney beach not far from my house and got some really good Graffiti pictures and some much needed inspiration to get me back on track with my work.

University sure is stressful. But I love it because I'm doing Fashion. Who wouldn't love that. :)
                                     
                                    





My brand is based on a simple idea, rural meets urban. These last two pictures are two perfect places where I can place my models. 

Lilianna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment