Monday 21 October 2013

Oxford Trip

Gosh I need to get back into the swing of blogging. 

Anyway, back in uni for my second year of fashion promotion now!! How quick that summer has gone :( 
Last week we went to Oxford. I must say, Oxford is a lot more laid back that I thought it would be. I don't know what I was expecting to be honest, as if everyone would be walking round in top hats or something. Very Posh! What I noticed is that there is a very certain style there which I was sure wouldn't be as obvious. Its very much a Jack wills, Tommy Hilfiger "upper class, chilled living" vibe, a lot of shirts, polos and sweaters. Which I must say I love! AND all the guys are very well looked after, which is never a bad thing!
We also had a mini brief that we had to complete for the week after, which was looking at repetition. I had a few ideas, I looked at Gates, Signs, bikes and the texture of the different floors we walked on. There were SO many bikes there, as many bikes as cars in fact!! 








I loved everything about Oxford, the fact that it is very much a student city, with quaint shops and café, cobbled roads and windy back streets, its so pretty in the Autumn!

Lilianna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment