Tuesday 22 October 2013

OOTD

Yesterdays outfit of the day.

Ive decided I need a personal "life" photographer to get better pictures of the outfits I wear.
I love this outfit having recently purchasing these mama jeans, which I now live in! I also love to incorporate vintage into what I wear as much as possible, the jewellery and the oversized red cardigan were found from me having a good rummage through boxes in the attic and my mums old jewellery box, some good finds I say :D 




Jewellery - new/vintage
Hat - Urban Outfitters £24
Top - H&M £8
Oversized Cardigan - Vintage
Mama Jeans - Topshop £40 (student discount got me them for £36) :D
DM's - Doc Martens £90
Lipstick - Clinique (free from my housemate) hehe


I also love to cheat with vintage sometime, my docs are only a year old but give a vintage look, bringing back the punk, rock and mod years (and of course 80's/90's grunge, paired with mama jeans). Especially because mine are so worn now as I wear them everywhere, everyday almost. But to be honest, you can't really go wrong with docs!

Lily <3

No comments:

Post a Comment