Wednesday 23 October 2013

Street Style

So far so good on the blogging everyday, even though its only day 3 of getting back into it! Its going good :D haha!

Today we (me and my partner in crime April) did two fashion shoots for our Fashion Photography module, Street style and a Studio Shoot! It was so exciting and we are super pleased with the outcomes, which will be edited and uploaded at a later date :D 

So this weekend I treated myself and bought some new bits from Urban Outtfiters, I must add they were in the sale and I had student discount so I can justify this spend…..just about :P 
Here are my new things in action….

                    


My new kit = Drapey top - Urban Outfitters, Original £40 SALE £18 :')
                        White Nails polish - Urban Outfitters, Original £6 SALE £3 
                        Necklace - Urban Outfitters, Original £18 SALE £9 WOOOOO <3
Other garments = Hat - Urban Outfitters
                                Skort - Zara
                                Jewellery - new/vintage 
                                Shoes - Doc Martens  
                                Leather jacket - Topshop
                                Red satchel - Hobo's 



Photographers - April Holcombe 
                           Catrin Ebbsworth 

Lily <3

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful look...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Yeah sure i'd be happy to,
      I just checked out your blog and I love it!
      I'll follow you now :)
      Thanks again, Lily

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, whats gfc? haha!
      Yeah sure, ill have a browse
      Lily <3

      Delete
  3. Yeah sure just followed you now :) xxx

    ReplyDelete