Saturday 26 October 2013

Snap Happy, another test shoot!

Im sad that the Winter is forever drawing closer :( I'm very much a summer gal!

This was a fashion shoot I did over the summer with the help of my best friend Purdey. My auntie and uncle at the time were staying in a Caravan park in St.davids so we all ventured up for the day and did the shoot, We were so lucky with the weather and playing around with a lot of different looks meant that we got a lot of good images. 
Another practice under my belt, the inspiration for this shoot was from Of Love and Lemons - American dream, I wanted to recreate this and put my own spin on it (a welsh spin) :D 

Here are the results…


There is always room to improve and I think looking back the styling needed to be sharper, tidying up the edges on some of her outfits. But it was a lot of fun and the people staying on the site enjoyed seeing what on earth we were doing, so all in all a good day :P haha!

Model - Purdey Lines 
Photographer - Lilianna (me)


Lily <3

2 comments:

  1. Love the skirt you are wearing! Hope you have a lovely and successful new year! I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award. Check it out!
    http://missabigailjx.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D And you, Happy New Year! x

      Delete