Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year guys and gals! :D 

I had a successful night I must say, and spent it with my favourite people <3 I also managed to do a hungover New Year swim to kick off 2014! 

Back to the fashion side of things, I had such a good christmas and I thought I would dig into my new things and show you my favourites. :)
Starting with this hat and scarf I received. I was especially pleased as they matched pretty much perfectly. Also baby pink is my colour at the moment, and Im finding myself wanting all accessories pastel as the colder side of the winter hits (possibly), so I can go with the snow...I wish it would snow as everything is better when its white.
Mainly I wanted to show you this fab hat, its in four different colours, purple, baby pink, navy blue and green, I picked the pink as I thought generally it will go with more in my wardrobe, plus I don't tend to go out and buy myself a hat that often and I really loved this one. PLUS its insanely warm and sits comfortably on your head, you can't go wrong ;)
http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay




My sister also did my nails yesterday for the NYE celebrations as she had some new gel stuff for christmas.If I'm honest I'm not really one for long fancy nails, (they get on my nervous) I like them short and a colour that will go with everything. I went for a dark grey and they haven't chipped yet!! So pleased. 

I also LOVE rings and before I came home for christmas I bought two packs of layering rings from H&M only £3.99 each and layered them up to make a statement on my hands, and they go with everything. I nicked this idea of my partner in crime April. LOVE IT <3




Styling for the photo - I put my baby pink hat and scarf with my purple MAC lipstick and a plain white stripy top. I wanted to show off the colour of the hat and scarf so I chose a white background and a white t-shirt. I added the purple lipstick to add a pop of colour and a different shade into the picture. 

Hat - Topshop
Scarf - Dorina by Dents 
Rings - H&M 
Lipstick - MAC, up the amp

Thanks to my sister for taking these cheeky snaps of me and for letting me prance around her room. <3 much love! 

Have a fab 2014, its HERE! Wooo :)


No comments:

Post a Comment