Sunday 5 January 2014

Really handy! Nails inc review.

Doing your nails, its something that I normally do on a girls night in or when I have some time to myself. I always have to give about half an hour of my time up to get them decent, and if they look crap before a night out or a day of uni I've had it. I do love my nails looking neat, I'm not a fan of having them long, pointy or square or over the top, just natural and a nice bold colour or a cool pattern. I never normally get excited by nail stuff as I see it as a burden sometimes because they never look as good as when you get them done professionally, and being a student thats never.

But for Christmas but mum found this amazing duo from Nails inc, an express nail polish remover and a corrector pen, I loved the idea before I even tried it. Despite not loving doing my nails THAT much I do love nails inc they always have fab colours, interesting shades and a different way of doing things. 



The express nail polish remover is really amazing, just a quick swipe around the inside of the bottle (depending of what nail varnish your wearing) and its gone! So fast and so easy!! The corrector pen is also amazing, as it gets at the sides of your nails without the hassle of a cotton bud.



I had these two colours for christmas, the nails inc magnetic effect polish I have yet to try, (will post results at a later date) but my mum gave it a go and it worked really well. I chose to try the Barry M one as I was intrigued to see how the metallic look would come out on my nails and I was pleasantly surprised. 



My last little gem in my newly accired MUST HAVE nail kit is this, rapid dry for nails. I've had this for a while and it comes out in a spray and it actually works, okay...not 100% dry in 60 seconds but it speeds up the process, such a handy little gem for last minute night out outfit changes ;) 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment