Wednesday 8 January 2014

Mixing in Vintage

I have quite a lot of vintage pieces in my wardrobe these include items from my family and cute things I've picked up from vintage shops. Here is an my OOTD today, including my aunties vintage jumper  and a fur bandana. I love this outfit as its simple and really easy to chuck on if I'm having a rushed day.

Bandana - Vintage
Jumper - Vintage 
Wet looks leggings - £5 shop Cardiff (bit of a bargain)
Shoes - Office 
Lipstick - Channel, Black Noir
Watch - Topshop, Letter L (other letters available)
Necklace - shop in Narbeth, Pembrokeshire
Ring - Vintage






An oversized jumper with tight leggings gives a nice contrast and balances out the big jumper. Pair with some of these cut out boots, doc martens or chunky shoes and a cute hat or bandana for a warm winter look. 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment