Monday 21 October 2013

GOLD SHORTS

Getting back into this blogging lark. 
Im a bit rusty.

This was one of the photo shoots I did over the summer and our brief was movement. So we thought we would have a play around with lighting and different garments to see how it went. From the help of my lovely friends/ hair stylist /photography students I did my first studio shoot. 

Here are some of my favourite edited pictures from the morning...





Granted my editing needs a bit of work, but I guess I have to start somewhere :D 
Model - Otto Masters
Hair - Mari Hupfield
Camera Loan - Catrin Ebbsworth
Photographer - Lilianna Jôb (me)


Behind the scenes...




I really enjoyed working in the studio with Otto showing me the ropes, defiantly still a lot to learn about setting up lighting and the camera, its a lot harder than it looks. 

Lily <3



No comments:

Post a Comment